Surviving the Digital World with DX

December 1, 2018 / GuidesFor Team

There’s no argument that modern commerce is digital. Electronic banking, online marketing, and digital communications are the cogs in the world economic machine.  This article is part of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting summary. It talks about how digitization of commercial organizations is a necessary step for any business, big or small, to survive the current environment.
According to a research by Forbes, 89% of companies agree and had implemented or have plans of completing a digital-first strategy within the year. This article is for those who are still in the planning stage and the remaining 11%. Time is running short.
-Miyagi Kazuki

Read the source article at The World Economic Forum

Posted In:

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *